The application phase for the 2023 update of the National Genomic Test Directory is currently open. Please find below an overview of the process for updating the test directory;
- The deadline for applications is the 31 August 2022 – application forms can be downloaded here.
- Please note that there is a form for applying for a new clinical indication, and a separate form for requesting amendments to existing clinical indications
- Applications submitted before 31 August 2022 will be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the April 2023 update to the Test Directory
- For applications submitted after 31 August 2022, NHS England and NHS Improvement will confirm the application review timeline with the applicant (applications submitted after 31 August 2022 may not be reviewed until the 2023-24 evaluation period).
- Incomplete applications will result in a delay to the review process.
Publication of the Test Directory
- An updated version of the Test Directory will be published in April each year including the changes recommended via the evaluation process.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.